Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD)
It consists of compressed air bottle, pressure reducer, pressure gauge, gas ducts, hoods, backpacks and other components, can provide individuals more than 10 or 15 minutes of constant gas, available in a toxic, hazardous, smoke, oxygen environment personnel escape use.
1. SOLAS/MED Approval
2. 15min breathing protection
3. 3.2L compressed air cylinder
4. Parts are available for replacement
5. It’s only an emergency escape respirtory device.
6. When the air in the cylinder is low, the alarming system will turn on and remind the user to run away the dangerous area quickly.