Radar SART TBR-600C Taiyo
Radar SART TBR-600C Taiyo yang kami jual adalah produk baru dengan kualitas terbaik dan serta memiliki sertifikasi kelayakan.
TBR-600C is a SART conforming to the international standards for the GMDSS and has obtained is type approval by Japanese agencies and MED in charge. It is a handy radar transponder in the 9GHz radar band with transmits reply signals sycnhronizing to radar hits (interrogation) from radar on SART craft. The reply, a TBR-600C SART signal, when received by the TBR-600C SART on the radar scope of the SAR craft.
Thus, a TBR-600C SART helps to make SAR operation very efficient, especially, at nigh, in bad weather or inthe poor visibility.
Radar SART TBR-600C Taiyo details:
- Frequency: From 9200MHz to 9500MHz
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Vertical Beam Width: ±12.5 degrees
- Horizontal: 360 degrees (Omni directional)
- Effective Receiver Sensitivity(ERS): Better than -50dBm
- Recovery Time: 10µs
- Modulation Method: Q0N(Pulse Modulation)
- Form of Sweep: Saw Tooth
- Forward of Sweep Tiqme: 7.5±1.0µs
- Return Sweep Time: 0.4±0.1µs
- Response Signal: 12 Sweeps
- Power(EIRP): Not less than 400mW (+26 dBm)
- Delay: 05µs or less
- Battery Type: Lithium Non-Rechargeable Sealed Baterry
- Nominal Voltage: 6V
- Capacity: Stand-by condition minimum 96 hours, Transmission 8 hours
- Validity Period: 3 Years after replacing the battery
- Stowage: -30°C~+70°C
- Ambient: -20°C~+55°C
Physical Characteristics (Main Unit)
- Size: 309x Φ 88mm
- Weight: Approx.600g
Produk Radar SART TBR-600C Taiyo ini juga tersedia di Batam – Jakarta – Samarinda – Surabaya – China
There are no reviews yet.