EPIRB HY-ep500 di Batam
EPIRB HY-ep500 yang kami jual adalah produk baru dengan kualitas terbaik dan serta memiliki sertifikasi kelayakan.
EPIRB HY-ep500 Introduction
EPIRB is the necessary device for global search and rescue in distress, which can transmit distress signall of 406MHz and pilot signal of 121.5MHz. as a product that passes certifications of COSPAS, CCS (Approval from China Classification Society).
HY-ep500 can meet the requirements of IMO/IEC and COSPAS-SARSAT. HY-ep500 has the advantages of simple operation and easy maintenance.
EPIRB HY-ep500 function:
HY-ep500 can be activated automatically or manually when ships in distress. Then the emergency signal of 406MHz for help will be transmitted and forward to the search and rescue center by satellite. The search and rescue center will carry out the emergency rescue plan according to the received signal.
EPIRB HY-ep500 specifications:
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +55°C
- Storage Temparature: -40 to +65°C
- Weight: <1.7kg
- Battery: Lithium, 5 years warranty
- Operating Time: >200 hours at -20°C and >400 hours at +20°C
- Strobe Light: 24 Flashes per minute (-1cd)
- Dimensions: Φ140/231.5 mm
(Excluding include antenna)
121.5 MHz HOMING SIGNAL TRANSMITTER
- Output Frequency:121.5MHz ±3KHz
- Output Power: > 50mW (+17dBm)
- Modulation: A3X
- Transmitter Duty Cycle: 97%
406 MHz SATELITE SIGNAK TRANSMITTER
- Output Frequency: 406.040MHz ±1KHz
- Outout Power: 5W (37dBm) ±2dB
- Phase Modulation: 1.1rad ± 0.1rad
- Data Encoding: Biphase L
GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM
- Receiver Type: 50 Channels, GPS L1 Frequency, C/A Code
- Sensitivity: -160dBm (Tracking & Navigation)
- Position Accuracy: <100m (Horizontal, Autonomous)
- Cold Start: 32s (Autonomous)
Produk EPIRB HY-ep500 ini juga tersedia di Batam, Jakarta, Samarinda, Surabaya & China.